Saturday, December 5, 2009

Who would you rather see in Las Vegas? Cher or Bette Midler?

It is confirmed...both are coming! Cher, who turns 62 in May, and Bette Midler, 62, have both been signed as headliners at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas! (Elton John will also continue with his show) Who will out perform who? Who may show more stamina? Who would you rather see live? Who will attract more attention? Will these two super-divas try to out diva one another? With lots of gay dollars to go around...Vegas entertainment will be forever changed with theses two in town...a melting pot of fans from all over! Who will make more money...recieve better concert reviews? I'm betting that Cher will bring the house down here...we will see come May! Way to go Caesar's for getting this one right! I can't wait...



Who would you rather see in Las Vegas? Cher or Bette Midler?violin



Wow that's tough...I'd prefer to see Cher, but wouldn't it be great if Cher, Bette and Elton decided to share a stage for a few performances.



That you be a $1000 ticket!



Who would you rather see in Las Vegas? Cher or Bette Midler?chinese theater opera theater



Blue Man Group
I would rather see Cher.
Cher, definetly.
Is Cher only 62? I thought she was that old in 1970. Go and watch Bet MIdler, she's great.
I saw Elton John in concert back in the late 70's during his Captain Fantastic years. Awesome show.



I saw Cher in concert during her farewell tour. Amazing women, great voice.



I would love to see Bette Midler in concert. I've seen her concerts on HBO, but never live.
Cher Cher Cher and Cher, I dont see her trying to out Diva Bette, because she has nothing to prove , You seem really excited. Good for you, hope you'll partake and have a ball
I guarantee Cher will put on a better show, definitely more interesting in the clothing department, and she takes better care of herself. I'm not even sure, when you use the term Diva, that Bette Midler qualifies. So what do you want, singing Bette Midler has a better voice, or a real Las Vegas show which is Cher?
I'll be at Cher's show. I love Bette too, but beyond any doubt Cher's show will be stunning!
What the hell... It's Vegas, why not see both? They're worth the money.
Bette Midler, she is funny!
I think Bette would be more fun.
Cher. After Bette's performance on American Idol last season I wouldn't spend money to see her.
Cher, because when I seen Bette Midler on one of the morning shows for her new musical; she is showing a lot more aging than Cher.
I will be seeing Cher in May. I'm so excited because it will be my first time seeing her in concert! I would love to see Bette too but Cher, to me, is a better performer. I have been big fans of both of them since I was little. I agree that if Elton, Bette, and Cher would all take the stage together, that it would be awesome! I would pay a lot of money to see that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd