Thursday, December 10, 2009

Are atheists actually prophets?

We might be!



Since so many people find our disbelief in god incredible and miraculous, we have actually performed miracles to those!



God shows who his prophets are by making us perform miracles right, well! howdy my devout followers!



God says give me all your money.



Are atheists actually prophets?mr messed up



I name thee St Ben.



Are atheists actually prophets?getting late opera theater



you seem more deluded than your average theist.
the only miracle you have experience is not being struck down by the almighty for denying his presence.
Are you kidding me? Atheists don't believe in God! How can you be a prophet when you don't believe in God?
For a bunch of nonsense, this question makes too much sense.
I think Derren Brown might be one.
god doesnt exist to do any of the things you mentioned. and btw I am not a prophet and I do not believe in miracles.
Ben, Ben, Ben. your ego is bigger , then those gods, you,re talking about.
Not prophets but I believe you are messengers from God.



I know that sounds crazy but atheists are able to see and expose the man made religions for the nonsense they are.



The more you show how the Abrahamic monster is fiction, you are defending God.



I think that, perhaps, that was pre-destined for you.



I believe that fundies are young souls who have not matured spiritually. I believe that most atheists are older souls.
Lol, good.
ya and the frog turned into a prince.Well done
Pathetic, you sure make God proud, God has your reward, for you works, guess what it is, come on you seem to be a real smart guy, guess what it is, right, just what you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd