Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ballet song!!!?

hi, i need a very emotional and "deep" song to perform at my talent show. i needs to slow enough for ballet, but i want it to be something that people will remember and something that will be very emotional for the audience. thanks!!



Ballet song!!!?opera house



because of you, kelly clarkson



everytime we touch, cascada



Ballet song!!!?dream theater opera theater



apologize by one republic



or like if ur about to graduate "im not gonna cry" by corey smith
Depends age group:



4-12- Cheetah Girls-Cinderella



12-15- Because of You-Kelly Clarkson



15+ The Veronicas or Everlife-I could get used to this



Hope I helped~



%26lt;3April%26lt;3
Becouse of you -Kelly Clarkson Falling down - Avrill Lavigne and lol my friend did it to this Thriller- Michell Jakson
Do Tori Amos Pretty Good Year. The music is great for ballet, there is this one part that is PERFECT for a series of the best type of spin/turn you can do the fastest and most times in a row. Although the entire audience might not "get it" or be moved by it... You could check out more of her songs. They are mostly “slow” “emotional” and “deep”. But maybe too deep? “1000 Oceans” or “China” might be good.



Or you could do either Kate Bush or Maxwells version of "This Woman's Work"



Or maybe some Natalie Merchant stuff. “Beloved Wife” made me cry…what else….”Seven Years” is one of my favorites…



Mariah Carey “Can’t Take That Away From Me”



Richard Marx “Right Here Waiting” this could remind people now about loved ones at war…



Tim McGraw “Don’t Take the Girl”



R. Kelly “If I Could Turn Back the Hands of Time”



Whitney Houston “The Greatest Love of All”



Johnny Cash or Nine Inch Nails or Tori Amos “Hurt”



Madonna “This Used to be My Playground:



Sarah Mclachlan “World on Fire” or maybe something from Fumbling Towards Ecstasy



REM “Everybody Hurts”



Okay that’s all I got off my play list and the top of my head. If I think of something better I’ll let you know.
Des'ree- Kissing You (Love Theme From Romeo + Juliet). One of the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd