Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is this true about mario lopez?

i love the show Dancing with the Stars, and I love to see Mario and his dance partner perform! I missed the show last night though, but someone told me that him and his dance partner went public with their relationship! Are they dating in real life or not? last I heard he was on TV and said they were not - she has a boyfriend! so are they or arent they?



Is this true about mario lopez?extension



He keeps saying their just "friends", but you can tell there is more to it then that. Last night's show showed him rubbing suntan lotion on her and frolicking in a friend's swimming pool and kissing a lot. Lucky girl !



Is this true about mario lopez?movie theater opera theater



yes, it is true
It sounds like it.
all they showed was how hot their chemistry was....and one of the judges said they were so good together there had to be more going on........My Lord if i was her id go for it....he is the hottest thing i have ever seen in my 36 years!!!!



She needs to be careful tho....he is a known cheater....he was engaged to Ali Landry and cheated on her at his bachelor party
They showed the two of them at his place and he leans over the top of her lounge chair and gives her a spiderman kiss.
Yea, i saw it yesterday they look like they were dating to me, and i did not know he was 21 younger than I thought.
That's news to me!!
Really?! That wouldn't surprise me at all. I also heard that he was dating Eva Longoria...hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd