Thursday, December 10, 2009

What happened to Fergie in the half time show?

Ok, based on the superbowl commercials, I was made to believe that Fergie was supposed to perform at the half time show as well as Prince, you know the one when she tackles that guy and the other commercials stating whose gonna perform at the half time show. What the hell happened, why didn't she perform?!



What happened to Fergie in the half time show?events



You really didn't pay attention Fergie and all those other performers were on Super Bowl Show the night before on VH1 ,Prince was the only one suppose to perform on CBS as far as I know , I'm not gonna lie i thought this too the first time I saw this commerical but then I looked into it and the 2 shows were different so sorry if u were misled



What happened to Fergie in the half time show?home theatre opera theater



agreed i missed her hotness!
I believe that all those singers sang yesterday.
She heard that Prince was going to be in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd