Saturday, December 5, 2009

Celebrity advice?

Some Fans have confronted me yesturday while I was in the dressing room and wanted me to sing and do some things for them. I didnt want to hurt their feelings, because I love them. But I told them No I couldnt perform off stage. They kinda looked like they wanted to cry. I told them I would be back to perform for the fashion show and told them where they could buy my cd. My question is.. If you were at dinner or engaging in personal business and a fan ask of you to publicly do something like this..How would you approach the situation and how would you tell them no in a decent way?



Celebrity advice?pacific theater



well, im friends with a lot of celebrities...it is rly hard to go out without other fans coming up to you.. and saying stuff.usuallyif were like in a store they will just ask like... "can i have your autograph" or simple things like that... but alot of times fans will just stare at us...but u could just say.something like.im very sry, i cant sing offstage.. although im not sure y u wouldnt be able to..... but yea u can just tell them that and then like give them your autograph and if they want to take pica with them.. hope this helps.



Celebrity advice?phantom of the opera opera theater



If it was me it would have to depend. If it's something like pose for a photo then I would excuse myself and quickly pose with them. If it's something like sing while you were eating dinner I would tell them maybe after I eat. It's kinda hard to know for sure. If the people you're out with understand then go ahead but if they'll be angry tell the fans you'll meet them outside of the restaurant at a certain time and don't ditch them.
Just tell them you can't, not everyone likes everyone. There is always someone out there that is gonna dislike you anyway. Besides if they really were your fans they would understand.



Remember if you do tell them no just say "no I can't right now I'm really busy" in a polite way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd