Thursday, December 10, 2009

I made bet with GF & lost but does this seem fair?

I made a bet with my GF (which I admit was my idea %26amp; which I did not plan to lose) but I did lose. The bet stated the winner could tell the loser to do anything they wanted for a weekend no matter how embarassing (can't be illegal or cause physical harm) On the Saturday she wants me to get a brazilian wax %26amp; have brows waxed too, buy a maid outfit and clean the apartment and grocery shop. On Sunday she wants me to wear a string bikini to the beach to tan then at night serve her and friends (m%26amp;f) dinner %26amp; drinks dressed as the maid. After dinner I am to entertain by performing a strip tease to show off my smooth body %26amp; girly tan lines after showing off the lingerie I am wearing under my outfit. I admit the bet and penalty idea was mine but I think this is too much to ask. If majority of people agree with me she will back off but if not I will have to do all of it. What do you think?



I made bet with GF %26amp; lost but does this seem fair?imax theatre



you made the bet, thinking you were going to have fun when you won. but it backfired on you, so now is the time to show your colors. is your word worth the effort to utter it ?



personally i wouldn't want anybody to think I COULDN'T PLAY THE GAME I THOUGHT UP.



I made bet with GF %26amp; lost but does this seem fair?performing show opera theater



i think its kinda mean she would actually make you do that stuff. ha she should take the victory and move on. :)
HAHA this is funny XD
A deal is a deal. If you don't keep your word you're a doofus.
hahaha..



a bet is a bet..



but that is too much..



i don't think she would want to do that..



yeah its a girly thing and she wouldn't mind



but what if you made her do embarrasing things that she would never do..



then i don't think she would do it either..



lol..



she has some crazy ideas though.. =)
Too much.But you do owe her.What did you have in mind if you won.
What does this say about your GF psychologically? It seems like she resents you and wants to humiliate you. It doesn't seem like something a person who loved you would do.



Dump her.
yep its fair. but up a bit of teasing about it, too. make a joke of it. dont get moody about it.



that will really turn your gf on... shows you've got the guts, and not a completely stubborn prik.



she wont show it, she will probs laugh at you, but what i've explained is what will really go on in her mind.



so make a joke of it. it will be a story to tell your grandchildren.



like when i dressed as a woman for halloween =p
I bet that if you go through with paying off your end of the bet, she'll be so delighted by you that you'll have an evening from her that you won;t soon forget. :)
This list has got to be the most embarrasing stuff I have ever heard of in a bet. I will have to pray for you. Definetly too much.
LOL!!! The bet was your idea as was the idea of a penalty involving embarassment so I think she has every right to tell you to do it all. Just think it could be worse you could have to wear a thong bikini or have to get your finger and toe nails done, etc etc. Suck it up and admit to yourself you will soon be smooth as a baby and have tan lines across both your mid section and your breasts.
I wonder what you would have got her to do if she had lost! I think she asking too much and I would not do it. I think you should clean the apartment and grocery shop, but not in a maids outfit, and maybe do the dinner and drinks thing, but no strip tease! I think she has gone really overboard and I also think it is in bad taste!
Well what would you have got her to do if you had won? But a deals a deal. There is no backing out. Have fun getting waxed.
bet is bet u have to do it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd