Thursday, December 10, 2009

Lost bet with GF - Should I be Required to Do This?

I made a bet with my GF (which I admit was my idea %26amp; which I did not plan to lose) but I did lose. The bet stated the winner could tell the loser to do anything they wanted for a weekend no matter how embarassing (can't be illegal or cause physical harm) On the Saturday she wants me to get a brazilian wax %26amp; have brows waxed too, buy a maid outfit and clean the apartment and grocery shop. On Sunday she wants me to wear a string bikini to the beach to tan then at night serve her and friends (m%26amp;f) dinner %26amp; drinks dressed as the maid. After dinner I am to entertain by performing a strip tease to show off my smooth body %26amp; girly tan lines after showing off the lingerie I am wearing under my outfit. I admit the bet and penalty idea was mine but I think this is too much to ask. If majority of people agree with me she will back off but if not I will have to do all of it. What do you think?



Lost bet with GF - Should I be Required to Do This?amc theatre



I think that u should have never bet in the first place especally for something like that (where winner could tell the loser to do anything they wanted for a weekend!!) but i don't think that that is to extreem......... well it might be extreem .............. mayb u can get ur GF to sway what she wants u to do a little........ but something less extreem 4 the whole week ...... i think she will agree with that ......but if she doesn't then i am afraid u will have 2 do wat she wants..............



Lost bet with GF - Should I be Required to Do This?symphony opera theater



DO IT. also i have a friend abner who would like to come
She's trying to make you gay.
bets a bet
SUCKER...NO way would I tell the girl this was too harsh.
haha sounds like you got a good relationship.. but sounds like you should man up and do it
yeah and video tape it and send it to me so i can put it on youtube and you become famous
Thats pretty mean.



I wouldnt do it.
First rule of gambling, never make a bet you can't or won't cover.



You made the bet, you lost, take your licks like a man and move on.



I'm with your girlfriend on this one.
i think a bet is a bet



so stick with it



=]



lol



what can you lose? its fun and its an experience with ur gf'



so do it



=]
wow, that's just way overboard.



renegotiate
Well, it sounds sexy and you made the bet!!! so hhahahah!!! sorry dont mean to laugh, but thats a clever gal, im going to have to go make a bet with my husband real quick, so I can arrange these things!
u lost so pay the dues brotha...
well u brot the bet so yeah
You made a bet, you lost, you pay. Period. Next time don't make the bet.
Sorry, buddy, but I think you should stick to your bet:) Besides, it was your idea; you knew the consequences. What she's having you do sounds pretty fun; I'd love to know how that ends up, lol.
Tough one there. I'd have to say a bet is a bet, but I also would try to get out of this one. So, it's a bit excessive
Dude, you gotta do it, you lost a bet. Send pictures!
A bet's a bet, and you got owned.
you should do it... remember your the one that made the bet!! dont show her you can be weak....lol! j/k. stick to your end of the bet. if she lost she would stick to her end of the bet because she loves you... do it for her! show her how much you love her!
u should have to do it



u said anything for a whole weekend



ur fault



you shouldn't wadge so heviely next time
boy are you in trouble! anyways why dont you try making another bet. That'll work (hopefully)
well you have to di it, i am sure she wouldn't have wanted to do what you were gonna have her do. Plus also you will get laid afterwards so it could be worth it.
YEAH you should do it! You cant back down form a bet, you have 2 man up and take it on no matter how funny it is! (and that is pretty funny! your girlfriend is very creative!)
You can't do ALL that, it's too much. May be you should agre on 1 or 2 things out of them?
it is a bet and you lost so now pay the consequences



good luck
Wow she's kinda wild if she really wants that. Here's something to think of. What were you going to make her do if she lost? If you think it's equally as humiliating then you have to do it. It's kinda mean that she wants you to embarrass yourself in front of your friends... unless you're one of those guys with a great sense of humor. The strip tease is absurd though that's really gross... Would you ask your gf to do a strip tease? Cause that's just wrong. Maybe this would be better if done between you and her not a crowd.
A bet's a bet, and if you both agreed to the terms you should pay up on your end of the bargain. Never bet what you can't afford to lose.
Hell NONONONO%26lt; dont lose ur mine dude... gosh u can find more than her ... u dont know ... why u sacrifice urself ....DONT DO IT ....



think about it dude whats good and bad ... OK OK



GD LUCK
If the bet is for the weekend, whatever you do should last the weekend. The waxing will last longer than a weekend so that should be skipped. The rest is fair.
WTF DON'T DO IT! If I were you I'd do the french maid thing and serving food to friends TOPS! Whatever you do, do not shave the eyebrows as you'll never get em back. The strip tease only do if you have to and if it's in front of friends, not in front of people you don't know. DO NOT WAX OR SHAVE NOTHIN!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd