Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is the Midieval chant that is performed at the beginning of the show "Scariest Places on E

In the beginning there is a chant that the whole family has to do to open the portal to the spirit world, and at the end they have to close it together. I would like to know what that chant is, and can't seem to find it online. If you know a link.. that would be great!



What is the Midieval chant that is performed at the beginning of the show "Scariest Places on Earth"soap opera



Hello,



I have not seen this program but many movies and documentaries use the Carmen Burina by Carl Orff which is a collection of 12th and 13th century poems and chants sung in Latin:



http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=carmen+...



Cheers,



Michael Kelly



What is the Midieval chant that is performed at the beginning of the show "Scariest Places on Earth"city opera opera theater



Please email me when you get this answer. I would like to know as well. Thanks
"Onward Christian Soldiers", Infidel.
I have an episode recorded on my DVR I will watch it tonight and answer tomorrow.



EDIT: Sorry it got erased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd