Thursday, December 10, 2009

What time should I reasonably expect the OSU/Michigan football game to be over?

I'm supposed to perform at a comedy show that night. Performances start at 7:30 PM Eastern. Will the game be over by 6:30 or so? I'm not a football fan, don't know what time the game starts, etc.



The show's in Ohio. I won't bother to show up if there's a conflict, there won't be a crowd anyway.



What time should I reasonably expect the OSU/Michigan football game to be over?plays



yeah good point...no one will show up if game is going on....i would think though that you should be fine...its a 3:30 game right? or get them to push show to 8 pm to be safe!!! GO BUCKEYES!



What time should I reasonably expect the OSU/Michigan football game to be over?opera ticket opera theater



well, the game is in Michigan, so I hope ur not gonna be IN the Big House during gametime but the the game should be about 3 hours, maybe a little bit more if there's extra fanfare.



Honestly, you're probably gonna miss ur show and if this game is the perfect reason, it's a great game every year, don't feel bad.
3 and a half hours after it starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd