Saturday, December 5, 2009

What's your favorite song?

No opera,musicals, or country songs please.. thanks :)



What's your favorite song?movie theater



2 out of 3 aint bad by Meat Loaf



What's your favorite song?tickets opera theater



Imagine by John Lennon
Unchained Melody
i would by aaron carter XD
Used to be Love In An Elevator - Aerosmith but i'd find it hard to choose one now.



Queens of the Stone Age - I Never Came perhaps?
1. hey jude (beatles)



2. smile (lily allen)
My favorite song would have to be Love In This Club by Usher or I Will Remember You by Sarah McLachlan.
i have loads, but i love rule the world, by take that
I'm like a bird-Nelly Furtado



Numb/Encore-Jay-z and Linkin Park



more...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuaH9uHS5...



The Misfits I Turned Into A Martian
I have sooo many songs I like.



My favorite song today is Stinkfist by Tool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd