Saturday, December 5, 2009

Girl Problem..?

My girl ask me out this friday,but my band had to perform at a talent show....i dont wanna break her heart...also i cant just forget about my band...im vocal...without me how can they perform...what to do??



Girl Problem..?theater seating



Why dun you ask yout girl to come along and cheer for you. It would mean alot to you. and after the talent show, you two can go for a date?



otherwise, postpone the date to Saturday instead. and give her a thoughtful gift or outing that could make her day.



Girl Problem..?lyric opera opera theater



ask her to come to the show if she really like you she will understand if not then shes not for you
Invite your girl to the talent show~
Have your girl go to the show and then take her out after, catch a late dinner and a movie.
well, why not have a nice chat with her...she will understand, if she is the type that gets hysterical," You only care about your job...bluh" I dont think she is worth it...relationship is all about sacrifice...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd