Saturday, December 5, 2009

What should I wear for a metal concert?

I'm performing in a Speed Metal show, playing bands like Slayer, Metallica, Overkill, King Diamond, and others. I was wondering what I should wear onstage, I am a man btw. I can't wear band t-shirts and if you suggest anything I need it to be specific.



What should I wear for a metal concert?hollywood theater



Jean and black t-shirt..thats it



What should I wear for a metal concert?opera.com opera theater



a bulletproof vest.
Anarchist T shirt balck leather trousers?
Anything black, lots of silver jewelry, even fake peircings would work.



E
Something your comfortable in that expressed who you are!!! There is no point wearing massive boots if your not used to them, maybe do an image search on the net for the bands you mention and get some ideas there, reflect that in what you feel comfortable in. Have a wild nite.
Something heavy and metal. Maybe a suit of chainmail and armor.
What kind of metalhead doesn't know what to wear to perform in a speed metal show? Black jeans, black t-shirt, studded belt, black boots, and bad hair is essential.
cant go wrong with jeans. Blue or Black.



Black Tshirt with no logo. I guess anything you are comfortable in. Army boots, sneakers things that are not flashy. You are so lucky! I just love Metallica and Slayer!
just wear a tee shirt(dark colored wih design) and wear a black leather jacket over that...oh yea wear pants...
All black.
I have a black leather studded outfit that would be great. It will cost u only $5600 %26amp; is a bargain as I spent nearly $12000. I hope u r a size 8?
Come out like Dee Snider in full Twisted Sister Gear!!!
Yep. yer best crappy pair of ripped jeans. And a black tshirt. if you're muscly and have tattoos on your arms, make sure the tattoos can be seen! Wear some black boots and a bit o' punked up bling!



keep it rockin!
Black.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd